The space is very limited with only 6 slots left.
The highlights of the trip:
– THREE safaris with three unique environments.
- Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park (Bush and Boat Safari)
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park (World Heritage Site)
- Kruger National Park
– THREE safaris has a higher chance of getting the big 5 (Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant, Buffalo)
– ALL meals covered
– ALL accommodations covered (and include one campsite/chalet stay in the reserves itself!!)
– Attend South Africa’s biggest Photography Expo – For the photo gear head! (http://www.photofilmexpo.com/)
– 6 hours Safari Drive, Night drive Safari and Boat Safari.
– Flying to Durban instead of driving. Less time on the road=more time with the camera.
– Customised itinerary (won’t get it anywhere with any tour operator)
– Limited space = rare person to go to THREE safaris in one trip = more bragging rights!
Again space is very limited with only 6 seats left.
If you are interested to know more please forward your enquiries to email@example.com
Hope to hear from you soon.